Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo Session 1 Favorites

Well I got the pictures from yesterday morning from my neighbor today... and after pouring over them all, I picked out my favorites. Very hard to do! There were so many good ones. We had some really bad shots - it was so bright out yesterday, I expected it - with the sun bleaching out everything, but we also had some really incredible shots. Thanks K! I wanted two things from this photo shoot, some nice action shots (if possible) and some shots that really show his personality. K managed to do both with what little time we were there, and the heat quickly tiring my dog.

So here we go...

I've been trying for ages to get some good running shots of Toby, but I'm always the person he's running to. K got so many good ones of him in a run that I could only put up a few of them... I chose to show more of the ones that were just so Toby instead of just the pretty running shots.

And of course... Him nearing the end of his recall!


I'm just so happy with how a lot of these turned out... I can't wait to get prints of some of these. I'll have to take Reba out in the backyard sometime soon, after I've cleaned her eyes and just get some shots of her. Her eye problems make it difficult to get spur of the moment shots with her (she has dry eye and allergies... poor girl) around the house, but I need some more recent ones of her. Especially after seeing how well these turned out!

No comments: